It's A Great Day To Learn The Du Bois Way - A Choice Education - Established 2014 Clayton County, GA
Main Campus (K-4th)
6479 Church St.
Riverdale, GA 30274
DU BOIS INTEGRITY ACADEMY
6504 Church St.
Riverdale, GA 30274 Suite 1 & 2
It is always our goal to constantly improve and strive to be the best. With that being said, we are making some changes to our meal service. Beginning Monday, September 14th, 2020 school meals will be provided 1 day a week. Each student will be provided with a meal "kit" that will contain 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches. Items in the kit will be individually packed and some may require heating. These kits allow us to expand the meal options available to our students. 1 kit will possibly contain pancakes, french toast sticks or muffins for breakfast and spaghetti, chicken tenders, or mini pizza for lunch just to name a few. We are so grateful to our food service management company Diamond Hall for their continued diligence and effort to make sure all of our DIA students are well fed. Again, these kits will be available on Mondays from 9:00AM to 1:00PM beginning Monday, September 14th, 2020 at DuBois Integrity Academy
Virtual Open House Zoom Links - Click here
Parent Academy Zoom Link - Click here
DIA Meal Service
School Uniform 2020-2021
This year's uniform requirements:
Grey DIA Logo Polo Shirt
Khaki or Blue bottoms-pants or skirt
No Wednesday Dress-up uniform for this year
Address: 5400 River Station Blvd #108
College Park, GA 30349
Phone: (470) 488-1533
The Governance Board meets the third Tuesday of every month September - July. All are welcome. (No meeting in August) - unless rescheduled
Give the GIFT of Opportunity
Fifth Grade Academy
6712 West Fayetteville Rd
Riverdale, Georgia 30296
Update for 2020-2021 School Year
As we continue to plan for the upcoming school year while navigating the dangers of the Coronavirus pandemic, I wanted to update you on our re-opening plan as voted on by our Governing Board during a special called Board meeting last evening.
Because of the high Covid-19 spread level at this time, we will open the school year at 100% virtual (Phase 1) starting on Monday, August 17, 2020. At that time we will also be providing a breakfast & lunch meal program with details to be provided at a later date. Click here to view Zoom meeting
We have been working hard at developing a building safety plan related to guidelines & recommendations from the CDC. Please see the safety plan highlights below:
1. All students, faculty & staff will undergo temperature checks each day before entering the building.
2. We are undergoing an Ionization air quality installation system which has been tested to show it will kill coronavirus and other viruses on clothing and surfaces (such as desk, chairs, walls, etc;). This is a real time proven proprietary system that works continuously throughout the day and evening to regulate safe air quality at all times. We invested significant dollars for the installation of this system.
3. We are installing complete hands-free systems for all sinks, toilets, urinals and soap dispensers throughout the building. We currently utilize hands free blow dryers for drying hands in our main bathrooms and will have a single use hand towel system for our Kindergarten classrooms.
4. Every classroom will have a hands-free hand sanitizing dispenser installed.
5. All staff & teachers will be trained on social distancing guidelines and CDC recommendations and will implement best practice hand washing and sanitizing procedures for all students.
6. Classrooms will be organized to gain a maximum social distancing set up.
7. We will establish a triage area to manage students who become ill during the day to minimize exposure to other students.
8. Lunch & Breakfast will be served primarily in the classrooms to minimize student interaction throughout the building.
9. Documented sanitizing protocol will be conducted throughout the day and afterschool to maximize building sanitizing.
10. Our Fifth Grade Academy at Fountain of Faith parents will be required to both drop-off and pick-up at that location instead of the Main campus. We will provide before care and breakfast service at that location for your convenience. If you have siblings, you may also bring them to the Fountain of Faith campus. We will screen them and transport them to the main campus.
11. As a result of our new Fifth Grade Academy transportation policy, we have greatly reduced our bus traffic transportation between campuses and will only allow 20 children on the bus at a time with complete sanitizing procedures implemented after each trip.
Additionally, we are asking parents to provide masks for your scholars. We will always require students & staff to wear a mask during the day. We are adjusting the Uniform Policy for this year to only require the grey polo shirt with our logo, Khaki pants and Black shoes. We will eliminate the Wednesday dress up day attire at this time.
We will continue to provide updates regarding school opening and encourage you to join us for one of our information sessions listed above. We will provide you with the link & registration information for participation next week.
Stay Encouraged! Remain Diligent! Be Safe!
Latest Parent Updates - Click here
Type your paragraph here.
Du Bois Integrity Academy takes a whole-child approach to elementary education. Teachers, administrators, counselors, and support staff work together to meet the intellectual, social, behavioral, and emotional needs of each and every child we serve.