Give the GIFT of Opportunity
Fourth Grade Academy
6712 West Fayetteville Rd
Riverdale, Georgia 30296
THE ALWAYS OPEN BLENDED LEARNING SCHOOL DESIGN
Du Bois Integrity Academy instructional leaders will center their comprehensive school reform best practices on Georgia’s Common Core Standards (GCCS) infused with STEM and Arts integration that uses a “Blended Learning” platform to connect highly effective teachers in ways that promote rigor, relevance and relationships. Student learning will be held to high standards and high expectations every day!
Leaders will monitor student progress against the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and include all state mandated tests, test scores and achievement and accountability measures in order to know students’ progress toward meeting or exceeding state standards at regular intervals through benchmark assessments and on a daily basis using specific blended learning progress monitoring tools that will be discussed later in the petition. Students will be expected to exceed the rate of growth mandated by the State.
Main Campus (K-3 & 5th)
6479 Church St.
Riverdale, GA 30274
DU BOIS INTEGRITY ACADEMY
It's A Great Day To Learn The Du Bois Way - A Choice Education - Established 2014 Clayton County, GA
6504 Church St.
Riverdale, GA 30274 Suite 1 & 2
Academic and Organizational Performance Goals
- To increase grade promotion, high school graduation and post-secondary matriculation rates by arousing the interests and stimulating the learning capacities of economically disadvantaged students;
- To increase students' reading and mathematics skills by 30% and to proficiency level in 80% of the students by the end of the school year;
- To achieve an attendance rate of 94% and a graduation rate of 95%;To have at least 70% of high students achieve a composite score of at least 20 on the ACT, after two years of enrollment;
- To implement a curriculum whose content is academically challenging and competitive with other academically challenging programs in the nation and the world;
- To develop a mutual support for and a strengthening of science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEM+Arts).
- To enhance student participation through quarterly student-teacher collaboration and peer-to-peer collaboration;
- To create a "student safety net" through intensive case management and a network of community and academic supportive services;
- To develop and maintain a cadre of highly qualified staff and teachers through selective recruitment and in-service professional development;
- To implement research-based practices that promote significant positive change in student achievement, attitudes and social behaviors in students;
- To monitor fiscal and academic performances through intensive reporting requirements and outcome measurements.